1. What do ESOL classes cost? All ESOL classes through Randolph Community Partnership are FREE!
2. Do I have to live in Randolph to enroll in ESOL class? No; we are a state funded program so any resident within Massachusetts is eligible.
3. Where are you located? Our office and classrooms are located within Randolph High School.
4. How do I contact you? We can be reached at 781-961-8888 from 3pm-9pm.
5. What are the age restrictions? Students must be at least 16 years of age and not currently enrolled in public school.
6. How do I enroll? Students are asked to call the office to register for testing. Students are given a written and oral test to determine what level class will be appropriate. After testing, students will then be added to the waitlist and as space in classes become available, students from the waitlist will be contacted. We currently enroll new students twice per year -- in September and January.
7. Why do I need to go on a waitlist? Class space is limited and we can only accept a certain number of students per class.
8. How long will I be on the waitlist? The current wait time is 6 months - 1 year.
9. If I am already a student, can I bring a friend with me who wants to join? No. All students must be tested prior to joining a class and class openings are filled by those who are already on the waitlist.
10. What types of classes do you offer? We offer ESOL classes from beginning to advanced levels.
11. What is the class size? Each class has 13-16 students.
12. What days do classes meet? Classes meet twice a week on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
13. What time are classes held? All classes meet from 6:30-9:30pm.
14. How long do the classes meet? We follow the same schedule as Randolph public schools so classes begin in September and end in June. We also observe the same school calendar so we are closed for all school vacations, holidays, and snow days.
15. Do you offer computer classes? Yes, classes are for ESOL students only and are a part of the class curriculum.